Thursday, May 01, 2008

How funny

Oh my god..I have been meaning to write you back or call you...I DID have a conversation with both Kathy AND Erwin..seperately.. It was soooo funny.. You may have scarred Erwin for life! Kathy called me after you and I had spoken last and asked me if I remembered you..I told her that you and I have been put together, randomly, during one of my golf outings to the Seaview Marriot course. Since I usually play alone, I told her they pair me up with other people. So, I said that you and your buddies were out there, and I just got paired up with the three of you. I told her that in our conversations throughout the day, that you mentioned you used to own a gas station, and I had told you that I was in the Underground tank business here at DEP. I told her, that I gave you my # and if you ever wanted to golf again, or needed help with any DEP issues, to give me a call, and that was the last I heard of you until 2007, when you called about your old site issues.. She said "is that all??" I said, yes, "why?" She said, he didnt mention any "alter egos?" I said, "Kathy, what the hell are you talking about?" then she started to laugh and state that she and Erwin had gone to the site to meet you and your consultant, or the other RP's consultant or whatever. She said, "well, we got there and there was this well dressed lady there with the consultant, so I went over to them and introduced myself, and new right away, something was amiss..or a Miss...no pun intended!".. She said that she introduced herself, but then said something, like, she didnt get your name?? and you said.."Lou Tate!" She said she knew right away that you were a man, but wasnt sure if Erwin realized it right away, until you said you were Lou Tate!.. To your Credit..she said that if it werent for your larger hands, she would have thought you were just a well dressed older Jewish woman!! (Is that the look you were going for that day?? lol??!) Kathy, of course, wanting to be professional about the whole thing, said to herself, "well, no big deal, lets just move on!" She said she kept looking at Erwin, and he just looked really dazed and confused..I guess they had a big laugh in the car on the way home, as that may have been a first in DEP history.... to meet on site, with a crossdresser! See Louise..you gave the DEP something to talk about for years! Of course she kept grilling me, and asking if I was into that sort of thing as well! So, I did my best "Deny, deny, deny" approach. Then, I was downstairs having a soda on break, and saw Erwin come into the cafeteria. I called him over and asked how things were going. in his typical stoic self, he said, "fine" and sat down.. I asked him how his cases were going, and tried to make small talk, but he acted like he knew that I knew something!? So, I asked him, "if he had an interesting meeting last week?" then he started to smile and asked what I meant.. Then, I said, "you met an acquiantance of mine?" then he just smiled and got all red!... He said "let me ask you, Has that ever happened to anyone else in the history of DEP?" I then started to laugh, and said," not that I know of, you are the first case manager that I know that has met a CD on site!" He just said "why me??!" I said, whats the big deal? He had no answer, as of course, it's NOT a big deal really. But he was just beside himself. I asked if he knew what was up when he got on site, and I asked him how you were dressed...he said, you had your nails done, jewelry, nice clothes..heels..but the hands gave it away!..lol.. Maybe you need gloves next time!? lol...He did say you were dressed very nice...I didnt want to say, that " I know, she always dresses nice!" as that would definitely give me away. I think you shocked the poor guy for life. He'll never have another meeting on any other site with any other RP and NOT think of his meeting with you. I kinda wish I had been there..I asked if he had the DEP camera with him, and he said he didnt, but wishes he did, because no one would have believed it!...(actually, you might have even posed for a nice pic, knowing you!).. anyway...I am sorry I didnt get back to you sooner, I have been swamped at work, and also, have not had much fun as Tonya lately. I did go on line and do a makeover! here are some pics..which styles/colors do you like the best? How do you like me in glasses?! lol...Actually, I think they are sexy in a librarian sort of way! I like the red curly hair...I think that looks cute on me..anyway..I WILL get down there to see you..I promise. I dont have that many OTHER friends...I promise you...Love ya..Ton.

No comments: