Monday, August 04, 2008

An observation

A few months ago I went to a party where some children were. I dress somewhat andogenously and have women's nails. The mother who I find out later is an art instructor from Brooklyn and said she has meet many TG's noticed my direction(so to speak). I had to show (or wanted to show her what I looked like) and asked if she would be offended, that's when she told me her background and said it was fine. She insisted I show my picture to her obese daughter, about (300 lbs) who was married to some 300 lb guy who sat alone with tattoo's all over his body and looked as if wanted to kill everyone there, he was a nasty person. The next day, the sister of the big people told my wife her "fat" sister called her to complain that it was inappropriate to show my picture at a kids party, well I only showed it to the mother and sister.


My observation was, the mother wanted to embarrass her daughter by showing her that even a guy in a dress looked better than her and that it was done as a message, I just happened to be the messenger and you remember the old saying "kill the messenger"


The next part of this story is my wife's closet friend who used to support me now is causing an issue about my being myself, e got into a very heated discussion and I told her, I think outside the box, I and many other Cd's/TG's are non conformists, we like to do what we want and will never try to conform to traditional society. Why is it conformists are so unhappy and Gay's or Cd's tend to know how to make themselves happy but ain't allowed to be because we don't want to conform to people who put on a false facade.


To go further, yesterday, my wife and family went to another BD party with a ton of kids. One lady, fairly attractive about mid 40's was waring a pair of form fitting jeans with a good size hole right near the crack of her butt, I mean you talk about inappropriate dress at a children's party, that was inexcusable, but no one said a thing.

No comments: