Sunday, March 22, 2009

Friday at Good Fellows











I went to Good Fellows restaurant/lounge Friday night the 16Th. As I came in I was greeted affectionately as usual. As I came around the other side they're was one of the bouncers from Bubba Mac's where I used to go before it was tore it down. He was with two other couples and his wife, one is a cop and the other a weight lifter. The cop and other person were pretty much enamored with Louise, they were grabbing me but nicely and we just had a great time.


My friend the bouncer emailed me a few days latter and said the other two guys were still talking about the night and how much fun they had with me.


It's so good to feel accepted and considered someone who isn't a threat and you can have fun with. Oh, I have a tradition, when I meet someone with a shaved head I need to give them, "The Mark of Louise"

No comments: