Sunday, March 22, 2009

Interesting effects Louise has on people

On Wednesday the 11Th. my wife was away and I was sorta bored so I dressed as Louise. I went to lunch and then to the thrift shop. I noticed one person who I know is a closet CD because my wife and I have seen him often looking at women's clothing and taking it into a dressing room. I tend to avoid him because I'm just not interested and he isn't really interested in anything other than the clothes as a fetish.
As I was looking through the dress area, a gentleman about late 40's (Hispanic) approached me with some dresses and motioned to me to try them, he was also a CD and buying some items for himself and felt comfortable sharing it with me.
I found two items and went to the register. The cashier this time is also the assistant manager, she's been there about 3 years, she has never talked to me as Lou, and always looks at me with a stern and scanning expression, I didn't even know she spoke English. I put the clothes on the counter and she looked into my face and eye's and said "I like, very nice, I love your lipstick" and had a big smile on her face. I was floored, I thought she didn't like me, I have no idea if she knew who I was or even knew I was a guy, but it sure made my day,
I left the thrift shop and went to the Verizon store to check out a new phone. The salesman was very attentive and as he when back and forth trying to make the exchange and set the phone up I would be unattended. First the security guard came up behind me and greats me by saying my femme name "Hello Ms Louise" he knew me, but I couldn't remember him, it's awkward when that happens. Next the lady who owned a lounge I used to go to came in and walked over to talk with me, in the mean time at least 3 other sales people came back and forth at least 3 times to make sure I was being taken care of. Then one of my old customers came in and we started talking, everyone seemed to treat me above and beyond average of what Lou would receive.
To prove that last statement, I had to go back to have something else set on the phone and the treatment was reasonable, but not at all with the same attention as Louise.

No comments: