Monday, July 25, 2016

My wife and the Trans Girl

Over the last 10 years or so I have run into "Brandy" when Thrift Shopping. She is a VERY attractive Asian TG/TS (I don't know exactly which) but no matter I know she was a guy and now is, WOW, what a looker. I could only dream to be built like her and have that long black hair an Asian woman has. She's about my height, 5'2" tall and at best 125#.

I have mentioned her to my wife often and even though my wife has met almost as many TS's as I have, none come close to Brandy. 

Yesterday, Sunday 7/24/16 we did our usual breakfast and then had to pick up some things at the ACME. My wife had wanted me to drop her off to food shop and I would stop just across the parking lot at the Thrift Shop, but I convinced her to come in and do a quick look.

I looked towards the back of the store and there was Brandy. She's usually a little stand offish towards me, but about a month ago (after 10 years) we finally talked a little and shared some pictures on our cell phones, so I felt a little braver and decided to interrupt her shopping and introduce her to my wife.

I was a little aprehensive because my wife can be jealous (she knows what I'm attracted to) and since Brandy and I are really not to close, I was a little concerned a "cat fight" might break out. I left them alone to talk for a couple minuets.

I was in the other room of the store and Brandy came in and said, I really liked meeting your wife, she is a great lady and very understanding, most women would never accept their husbands as a cross-dresser.

When we left the store I asked Millie her impression, she rarely makes an very expressive gesture, she shook her head and said, whew she is really quite a person and impossible to tell.
 
I have a lot of issues with most CD's who claim their TG/TS or any other term, but as far as Brandy goes, I can really understand her reasons, she has it all together.

1 comment:

Pat Scales said...

Because we are a small minority it is always nice to strike up a relationship with like minded individuals. That is one of the reasons why I enjoy your blog and look forward to your updates. Your wife is already an angel for her approach to your cross dressing but it was probably a good thing thing for her to encounter another person who likes to dress and get out and about with the civilian population.
I understand your mild jealousy of Brandy. In my case, no matter what I do to make myself look as good as someone my age can look you just cannot coach size and at 6'+ and over 250 lbs I am a large and imposing guy. Add 3" for heels...well you get the picture.
Pat