Sunday, October 14, 2007

Just catching up

I usually go out 1-3 times a week, I wind up talking with many people because I am very unique in my area of Atlantic County. I'm sure they're are a few other Cd's who may venture out but prefer to keep very low profiles and I wouldn't recommend anything else for them unless their lives were very secure in all aspects.



I find it very interesting that in my particular situation and one of the reasons I dress as Louise is due to the way people interact with me, where as Lou, it's an non interaction and the difference is demonstrative. To get to the topic, many people, usually women with confide in me some very personal information about relatives who may be gay or who at CD's or TG. This Friday night 10/12/07 a woman told me about lack of sex life with her husband, she was 62 so I assume her husband was no less that age and probably slightly older. I said women need to go on estrogen at her age and men have testosterone reduction at that age also and maybe he needs to be treated. The other suggestion I made was, if she feels sexual and he is non compliant that her age she has all the right to make her self happy anyway she feels fit. She hugged me and thanked me as if I was giving her affirmation and my blessing. What is interesting is that seems to be a common event when I'm Louise, but never as Lou.



I have to also say that this exact transformation has occurred with me son, we had a very augmentable relationship but since he met Louise he treats me much differently and we have a much more pleasant time together.



My question is, do I change or is it the way people see me that changes.

No comments: