Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Class Reunion














This past Friday night was my "mid" class reunion, I suspect many of our old classmates are dying off and some of the people wanted to see others before we all go beyond.
I can't believe how old everyone looked, I certainly must have graduated about 20 years earlier than them, they really did change.


Our group is very eclectic to say the least, the one person was an FBI agent who has the tan-ish checkered shirt on, the lady with black hair with her arm around me is a psychiatrist, also notice the another one with her hands on my butt (smile). As I was sitting talking with one woman another one sitting next to me just turned and looked at me dead straight in my eye's and said you are absolutely beautiful and I love your nose. They're a few interesting items in her comment, one is I never liked my nose, I definitely was never a "Kodak moment" as Lou and no women ever approached me for any reason when I was in school. I find it so contrary to them where when they and I were in school that we all looked for a hero of some type, i.e. attractive, intelligent, sports jock or someone who was a stand out, I was just Lou, but now as Louise I have no doubt I would have been sought after. But I've been Lou so long I still have my weaknesses and can feel rejected just as easily now as then.


We had no less than 750-800 who I graduated with in my class at Atlantic City High, I did hear mention of one who was a Trans sexual, but I have no idea who or where she is.


This is my 4Th reunion but due to the very small amount of attendees (approximately 25 people) is was easier to communicate with each other, I still don't recognize most of my classmates.

No comments: