Wednesday, December 30, 2009

An observation.

I've notice, due to being out so often or going to (recently) a alternative Lounge that a lot of Gay women seem to be very attracted to Cd's, I'm not just saying accepting, I mean attracted to the point they want to make out and would probably be intimate.

I asked myself why is that and it seems to be a simple answer. Women must see us as women and don't consider or feel as if we're really males. I applied this reasoning to males who seem more attracted to us than they would be another male. Men just see us (in some cases) as attractive women and even though in many cases know we're men, just can't resist being attracted.

Just an observation in my experiences, I'm sure many men would want to hurt us too, so don't use my experiences to act out some fantasy and try to pass yourself off for what you're not.

Louise

No comments: