Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Interesting Happenings over the last month

Last Friday I had some minor surgery to repair a hernia, due to it's location I asked if I could have a nip and tuck at the same time, surprisingly the doctor agreed to do it under my insurance, so now I think I'll have a nice tight package.

I was released Saturday with little more than some swelling and minor discomfort. Saturday night I received a call from a friend who comes from NYC who said he was here for the Classic Auto Auction and had passes for Millie and Louise (me), I said great and felt well enough Sunday to go.

We walked into the Convention Center and I wanted to thank Millie's friend for his generosity. Millie was talking to him and I stayed close taking pictures of some of the cares that I had at one time owned myself. As I was walking back to her an older, very distinguished, white haired, gentleman acknowledged me, I stopped to ask if he knew me and he said no, but I noticed you when you walked in and followed you. I thanked him for the compliment and introduced myself and he told me his name was Tim. We chatted a few moments about where we were from and then I looked over to see if my wife was finished talked and notice she was standing with one hand on her hip looking at me in like a perturbed way. I thanked Tim for the conversation and said I have to go, my wife looks annoyed. Tim sort of got a surprised looked on his face and said "oh OK" take care.

Yeah, it was amusing, I'm still not sure if he thought I was a woman or just didn't care.


I'll post pictures later

No comments: