Sunday, January 02, 2011

New Years Weekend

My wife and I had an interesting New Year's weekend. We went to a restaurant/lounge in Margate, the owner and all his family were customers of mine when I was in business, he cuts me no break, but makes me feel very welcome.

I let my wife out at the front door and spent about 15 minutes locating a parking spot. When I came in she had found a seat and was talking with a man a little younger than us. I came over and hung my coat over hers and put my purse on the bar. This fellow looked at me and then started to talk with me, I'm not sure he made me right away, he obviously had a couple drinks and was enjoying himself and my quote is "the more you drink, the better I look". Anyway, he was nice to talk with and gave me is business card.

Then a lady who I had met last NYE at the same lounge came over with a friend, she had recognized about 6 months later me at Home Depot when I was leaving and some how knew who I was, she reminisced the situation with my wife, it was funny, I did a Blog on it a few months ago about it.

No comments: