Sunday, February 05, 2012

My 2 lawyers

Wednesday February 1 st, I went to a function where I was dressed as Louise in the late afternoon, I don't always dress en-femme early unless it's on a day I can also go to another venue, this being a Wednesday I know Tomatoes a restaurant/lounge would be fun that night.
As I walked in I saw one of my first lawyers walking out, I had just talked with him the day before at the gym we go to. I grabbed his arm to stop him and looked up (he's 6'7" tall) and said hello Ken, he looked at me and said hello, but I'm not sure I know you, I said it's Lou, his reply was LOU?, yes, Lou, he said OMG I just saw you yesterday, you're beautiful, I really like it. I'm sure when we meet again there will be more conversation.
As I looked around I saw another lawyer who I used to race bicycle with. Being out in public for 16 years I can't remember who has or has not met me as Louise, I went over to him and just looked up at him (he's about 6'1" tall) he looked at me staring and he being a gentleman looked down and said, hello, I'm Jack, I replied I know your Jack, I'm Lou, he said LOU?, I said yes, Bicycle Lou. He was amazed, he said you look a hell of a lot better this way, he bent over and kissed me.
When people ask me why I cross dress, it's obvious to me.

No comments: