Monday, April 16, 2012

My Plumber

Last night my wife and I went to a birthday party for a friend we've known for about 10 years, a very nice and accepting couple. As we came up to the table there was a person I had install a Rinnai tank less hot water system for me about 2 years ago.
After the work was done we had gotten into a conversation about some personal situations being that we know a lot of history in this area. I felt comfortable sharing "Louise" with him, after all he was a someone I wasn't going to have a LTR with and I just like to share both sides of me with others.
It turns out he is the brother of the woman who we've been friends with and had no idea of the connection. When he saw me his comment was "you do it right".
Now I think he wants a LTR, he said I look like his old girl friend.

No comments: