Sunday, February 17, 2013

Getting gas

Last night (Saturday) was the first night in 2 months my wife was able to go out, she had spent almost 4 weeks in the hospital and about a month trying to recover, besides, the weather has been poor over the last couple weekends and not worth the effort to go out.

We were going down Shore Rd and turn on Delila to go to Brigantine and decided to buy gas at the station there, I was dressed as Louise.

A older very dark with a white beard, Indian (I guess) and looked very Tribal came to our window. I asked him to fill it up with regular, he paused and looked at me and gave me a huge smile and said "oh yes pretty lady". He was busy but came back to top off the car, as I paid him, he said "You come back again, soon" with the biggest smile he could muster. My wife looks at  me and says "OH MY GOD", I said the same thing.

No comments: