Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Bank


I went to my bank to cash a check, as I walked up to the tellers they were all taking to one client (it wasn't busy). The guy looks at me and exclaims OMG you're beautiful (he looked around mid 80's) I figured he knew what I was and was being polite, all the tellers know me both ways and they know my wife. This person says I know you from the Sub Shop, I don't know, I must meet 20 people a day when I'm out dressed who want to talk with me. He asks if I wouldn't mind joining him for coffee at the Dunkin Donuts, I figured I haven't eaten all day (it was about 2 PM) so I said sure.
 
The tellers were laughing and one said "you really are beautiful", I said tell my wife what happened, she won't believe me.
 
I leave the Bank, he's waiting in his car and wants me to go with him, and I said NO, I'll take my car in case
I want to leave. I follow him to a different coffee shop, I think he was excited and he turned the wrong direction. As I park, he opens my door and helps me out and puts my arm in his and we walk in. I turn to sit and he's fumbling with his zipper, I said WTF, he said he just noticed it was down (Hum I wonder). So he gets 2 coffees and we start talking. He goes right into some sexual discussion asking if I'm still active, I'm ready to leave, but again I think this guy knows me and I'm now in a situation where I don't want to embarrass him or visa versa, so I tell him I'm married to a woman and I don't cheat. He looks at me and says "You're married to a woman" and then says he believes God wanted people to procreate and doesn't accept the gay lifestyle. I said I'm NOT gay, I'm a male, he looks at me and say's "you’re not a male" I said yes I am, I'm a married man and straight and I like to dress up. He says "you fooled the hell out of me". I don't think he really cared at that point, but I said I have a few things I have to do and politely thanked him for the coffee and left.
 
Louise

1 comment:

Pat Scales said...

I wonder whether part of the attraction is that when you dress you do so in a nice, neat and feminine fashion wearing a dress or skirt with hose and heels and your hair and makeup are always well done. This visage is at odds with how many women present when they are out and about during the day doing their day to day activities.
Pat