Tuesday, October 15, 2019

*The More People I meet The More Normal I become"

I think that will be my epithet on my tombstone, I must admit some of the things people tell or say to me cause me to wonder WTF is going on with them.

Here's a recent example.
Yesterday I happened to have a short conversation with my neighbor, very nice couple who adopted 2 kids, very upstanding and Religious, I'm sure they usually teach their kids to be respectful and have good morals and ethics, BUT.
I mentioned something I was apprehensive about commenting on (since they also know me as Louise) because people automatically can consider me a Deviant and not accept my observations or opinions. The comment was (as polity as I could state) "If you notice your bushes on the side turning brown, it's because my wife and I have accidently seen your son's occasionally peeing on them " (6-7 times).
He responded with "Oh yeah, we have a dog gate up by the bathroom and it's inconvenient for both of our son's to pee in the bathroom at the same time when we're in a hurry, so I told them to pee outside but to be discrete". I have to think WTF. 

2 comments:

Pat Scales said...

Unbelievable. These dog people drive me crazy. They inconvenience their family and make their sons pee outside all for the convenience of their dog. What is wrong with these people. The other day we were sitting on the beach. It was a nice day but well past beach season. Some obnoxious blond girl comes along with her unleashed dog. it was a big dog probably a lab. This time of year you can bring your dog to the beach but the must be leashed. She has the dog running free all over the place, digging in the sand, chasing things and also peeing and pooping on the sand. I yelled at her that the dog should be on a leash. She started cursing me out and flipping me the bird. She walked away but later came back to take a sneak picture of me with her phone. I will never understand what makes some people think they and their dogs are special. There is actually a dog beach set aside about a mile away for her to go.
We are also having issues with our neighbor who keeps his pit bull mix in his yard barking and howling all day while he is away. We also found dog poop on our front walk so we just spent the money to have an electrician put up an automatic light camera RING device.
I like dogs but they are dogs and they do NOT have the same rights as people. I just think that some of these dog owners need their heads checked.

Hugo Focus said...

Model wears 200 denier black opaque tights: https://www.flickr.com/photos/153107942@N06/48096645687