Thursday, November 01, 2007

Rainbow GOTM (girl of the month)





Today I was chosen GOTM on the "Rainbow Lounge" Yahoo site. I have no idea who the persons were that nominated me, but I was informed that it is a very prestigious honor.

This is the type of site and direction I have encouraged since I have been involved openly as a CD (TG) person.

I want to thank the people who nominated me, the group owners whom I met after the nomination and the moderators especially the one who posted this following message.


"GOTM: CuteLouise Posted by: "Heather" heather@heathercd.org heathercd_2005 Date: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:27 pm ((PDT))It is my pleasure to introduce our GOTM Cutelouise. In the several years that I have known Louise she has proven to be a person of great integrity. Louise is the first to open her home up to any transgendered individual who needs help getting out. I have seen Louise offer to take many a TG out anywhere that they would like to go in a safe manner, even opening up her closets to anyone who needs help in finding a look that is right for them. I can say from personal experience that Louise has helped me become who I am today because she is who she is.Louise is one of those people that can encourage a person to grow in who they are and at the same time keep them grounded. She always gives solid advice tempered with a dose of reality. Louise is always one of the first to offer a handshake and education to anyone that she comes across.To quote Louise: "Where you are I once was. Where I am you will be too."Congratulations, girl.. you deserve it.-- Hugs,Heather"

2 comments:

Heather said...

You deserved it girl!

OliveJ said...

We were honored that you accepted and were GOTM for the group!!!

Lisa Dawn