Monday, January 21, 2008

Cycling Club Christmas Party






I went to my Cycling Club Christmas Party as Louise December 15th. I ride with two groups, this one loves me as Louise, the other group has issues, but I thing the issues are with themselves, I'm Lou either way.




A quote I have thought up.




"Why is it many people are unhappy when you are and happy when you aren't"




I just can't understand why many people have issues when you find something that makes you happy but because it might be somewhat non traditional that they need to criticize it. As Lou I still feel pain, my heart hurts when broken, I am happy when my family and others are, I suffer from financial concerns on those of my family, in others words just because I like to wear a dress sometimes and have fun I am still a contributor to society. I also still as Lou or Louise am attracted to what I'm attracted to, so why all the fuss, do I bring out unique thoughts in others that they feel uncomfortable admitting to? Fortunately, I have very few acquaintances of that type, most people I meet as Louise seem to fall in love with me.

No comments: