Monday, January 21, 2008

A busy few months




I've had some very interesting events since December. I have a female doctor (divorced) who is very open minded, she is 45 Y/O. I had introduced Louise to her because she just had that look as if she was into alternative lifestyle, I can't explain it but it's something like "gaydare". I mentioned to her an event in Philly the Diobolique Ball and she asked to go with me so my wife Millie made her up and we had a great time. Our relationship was and is totally platonic. We have been out a couple times since but I am always Louise.

I was also hired for two parties, one a birthday party and the other I was asked to hand out Pollyanna gives for a manager of a local restaurant.

They're are so many details but to go into them here would be very boring so I'll just cut to the chase.

No comments: