Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bewildered in a good way












I have to break up the last few weeks into different posts or else no one will read any of it.




My wife and I as Louise went to another Epicurean Society banquet ( I joined as a member). To my surprise everyone, even some of the purveyors who were displaying some items for chefs were very polite to me.




As we walked in I noticed a person I thought was an ex customer of mine, he was seated or else I would have known it wasn't him. Being polite I said hello and asked how he was, he was very polite and said I'm not that person. He then showed me his name tag and he was the Dean of the Atlantic Community Collage, I was a little embarrassed but he was a gentleman towards me and said it was nice to meet me.




Another acquaintance was there whom I know from the club my wife used to work at, this lady writes an article for the society and her husband just retired as a State Trooper.




Dinner was fair and I don't like to over eat as Louise anyway. My photographer friend was there and he was kind enough to photo me a few times.




As we were getting ready to leave, I wanted to introduce my wife (Millie) to the main Chef and said, Chef Jeff, this is my wife, he looked and said "I'm confused" I don't really know what he meant, either he always thought I was a female or I was gay and not married, I'm not sure, but I'll have to ask next time.

No comments: