Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day 2008

Well I did it again, but this time wearing woman's shorts; it was a similar incident as before (see previous post).

We went to Traders Joes, it's sort of a large health food type of store, I noticed and then realized that gay people tend to take care of their health more than traditional people or that's how it looked up there. I don't want to sound prejudice but from my observation it sure looked mostly gay clientele and I fit the look.

On our way home we stopped for a break on the Parkway and I got a cup of coffee at the Burger King, the guy serving me looked like a cop or ex solder, he was thick build, one of those haircuts a cop would wear (short cropped) so I asked if he were a cop. He went into this tirade that he stopped dating women because they were unreliable and walked around the counter to talk with me, he went on to describe a woman he asked out to a show but she had some issues so he went alone. I was asking myself why he was talking about what he was, and realized he may have thought I said "TOP" and because I was dressed as I was (I looked cute) he could have been gay and hitting on me. I don't know, but I left.

No comments: