Monday, June 16, 2008

My Kids are funny

I don't mind giving credit where it's due. Heather has been dressing in an androgyny’s mode as Joe, so I thought it would be interesting to try it more than I had before. I often wore woman’s shorts for about 5-6 years because they fit me better due to being petite, even as Lou as well as Louise.

The last time we visited our kid in NNJ was Mothers Day, 2008, and I wore a complete ensemble of women’s clothing, stretch jeans, women’s short sleeve jersey and women’s hierarchies (shoes). My daughter in law had been the senior buyer for Jones of NY for years and picked up on it right away. When we were about to leave from our visit she made a comment from the movie Rain Man, she and my son started a chant, "women’s jeans, yeah, yeah, women’s jeans, yeah, women’s jeans" and so on. Well of course you had to be there, it was so funny we were all rolling on the floor holding our sides laughing.

No comments: