Monday, May 26, 2008

05/26/08 Sofia's

Saturday night I went out with my wife, Millie, I of course was Louise. We have been going to an upscale restaurant/lounge called Sofia's.
I had to find a parking spot so Millie got 2 seats at the bar. I came in a few minuets later and before I could sit down Sofia came over to great me, I barely had time to say hello to her when a gentleman about 50 or so introduced himself to me and asked if we had met before. I meet so many people I couldn't remember, but he said "I want to buy you a drink and come over to our table". I went over and it was a birthday for his 29 YO daughter, he introduced me to about 10 people there and it turns out he's a (get this) brain surgeon. All I know is he had me in a bear hug and was grabbing my butt and was making some comments I'm curtain if he's patients had heard they wouldn't allow him to operate on them. He was somewhat crude, but fun for that level of profession, I'm sure he's under a lot of stress and when someone like me can allow him to let loose he does. We exchanged business cards so I know he's real, he said he would contact me for any party's he may have (time will tell) I always am skeptical when people are overly gregarious towards me.

1 comment:

fran said...

You have keep having a great time Louise...I'll live vicariously through your exploits