Monday, August 04, 2008

07 28 08 A very busy week


Friday, the 25 th, I was invited to a house/pool party and went as Louise with my wife Millie. The group are mostly work associates from the local hospital (I am only an acquaintance) of the home owner.


I know most of the people from going to the local lounges, and have found they are very accepting of Louise. One lady who met me for the first time brought of a woman (40 y/o) to introduce her to me, she was reasonably attractive and looked something like Liz Taylor after she got heavy. The woman looked at me like a deer caught in headlights, I said to her "don't be afraid, I'm a lesbian" the woman grabbed me and hugged me and said "so am I"( in jest I'm sure, she was all over me for the rest of the night, she said I had met her mother before she recently passed away and her mother was very attracted towards me also. The next day she called me and left a long phone message about how much fun she had.


Saturday, I was supposed to go to my friends, Heather, birthday party in Asbury Park. I had ridden my bike in the morning and was cut off by a car and went down on my right hand, it felt like it was going to be OK but I had broken 2 nails. I came home cleaned up and got dressed, went to my wife's store as Louise but noticed a nail salon across the street, so I went in to have the nails repaired. As I was sitting there I noticed a lady from the aerobics class I go to, I had shown her my pictures about a month before but she seemed to either be ignoring me or not recognizing me. After my nails dried I went over to the pedicure chair she was in and said hello, she looked with an inquisitive expression and finally said "is that Lou". She went nuts, she couldn't stop hugging me, made me step back so she could get a better look and wanted her picture with me. She showed the picture to the class a couple days later when I gave it to her.




My hand began to hurt and swell up so I felt I would have difficulty driving about 160 miles round trip to my friends (Heather) birthday, so I called and begged off.


Sunday. Millie and I were invited to a birthday party for an older lady who has cancer on her nose and she will need to have her nose removed. Last year they asked me to be Louise for the party but I went as Lou this time. I had taken a lot of pictures last year and so did other people, they were reviewing the pictures on a PC and as I was talking to a young girl about 20 I pointed to my picture as it came across and said "that's me", she said OMG, we've been looking for you, meaning her girl friend, turns out her GF's father is also a CD and is lonely and the daughter has to go out with him. She contacted the other people and I made arrangements to meet the father (Sheila), seemed to be a nice person, but he probably was very close friends with "Bud Wiser" if you get the drift, also, when I hear people in their 60's who really need to work on their appearance start to tell me they're considering SRS or GRS I tend to want to get away as fast as possible. I hate to sound prejudice, but being in the life as long as I have , I've found that usually anyone who does that has a hard time becoming happy, I'm sure they're exceptions, but it's just not my interest, I wished him the best, told him where he may find other Cd's or places he will be comfortable in and left.
Wednesday. I like to go to the Salvation Army thrift shop after my aerobics class. I was browsing the lingerie section where a woman was, I picked up a nice body briefer and the lady asked if that was my size. I said I guess you don't know me, so I pulled out one for my business cards with the picture of Louise on it. She said are you Millie's husband, yes I said, she said her and my wife used to do plays together. Turns out she sells on EBay and has a very large amount of Cd's who buy off of her, she goes by "Miss*Hortense", now what are the chances of meeting someone like that?

No comments: