Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm Popular

Yesterday I did photography for my bike club group, the one that accepts me as Louise and Lou. As I was getting my camera there was an older couple parked next to me and the gentleman saw my camera and commented about it and asked if I was a photographer, my answer was I make a better model, I'm not a Kodak moment as Lou, they laughed. I said well you know a picture is worth a 1000 words, I got one of my business cards out (now remember, these people are old, 75+ and we're in a county park about 30 miles from my home area) she looked at the picture on the front and then my name on the back and threw her arms up and said "my best friend sees you in Somers Point and always tells me how nice you are, I can't believe I met you as you, wait till I tell her" she raved about me, her husband was just as impressed. I went back to Millie (my wife) who was sitting at the picnic bench and told her the in counter I just had, she rolled her eye's before I could finish saying you didn't show your picture, and after I finished the story she was as surprised as I was.

And people wonder why I love to Cross Dress and share it.

No comments: