Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Food & Wine convention




I guess with all the food shows I go to you must think I'm getting fat, well you guessed right, I need to get on a diet and exercise routine.




Sunday 10 19 08, my wife got a call from a friend he had passes for us to go to the food show at the AC Convention Center. It was really a disgrace, it was about half what is was when they started a few years ago, admission is 18.00 and parking is 10.00, most people go with another person so 50 bucks is just not in every one's budget for such a small show.




Anyway, I didn't realize the also had a wine tasting (private) area, but with the passes we had we were allowed entry. The vendors were giving a small sample of what they distributed, but Louise was offered at least a half glass at every section she went to (I did visit the Amaretto) station 4 times. As I staggered out, my wife said my feet were crocked and to "GIVE ME THE Key's, your drunk).




Afterwards we met a friend for dinner (more food).

No comments: