Monday, January 12, 2009

Celebrating Life


Many people, including myself (unfortunately) take many things at face value, we may form an opinion just because someone looks or acts a curtain way or their position in life.


The other night, Friday 01/09/09, I was at my favorite haunt. I had met a lady who is on my direct right in the picture, she has always been very kind to me and has introduce many of her friends to me. This past Friday she was "Celebrating Life". I won't get into details, but all of us in the picture has to deal with our own crises or complications in life. Some people need medication, others surgery, others like myself need to become a different persona to get though.


The point is we should never be overly critical in one way or the other from outward appearances.

No comments: