Sunday, January 11, 2009

Friday Night at the Trap

I love going to the Crab Trap, it's about the straightest place in the country and usually no conflicts like last week, anyway, as usual I like to walk around the bar, it's fairly large and possibly 60-70 people will be seated around it.

As I came around on one of my trips there was a middle aged woman who stared at me as I approached her and then swung around as I walked behind her. Being polite I felt I had to introduce myself and asked if she knew me or if we had met before. She said "no" you're just an incredibly beautiful woman. Well I really know better, I may look OK, but I doubt I'm great (maybe I am) I said, but I'm a guy, she repeated herself. Now anyone who has met me knows I don't try to disguise my voice, although I may automatically soften it, so I figured she was just complimenting me about my ability to present my self en femme, but she really thought I was a woman.

I finally convinced her (not the way you want to think) that I was a male and it turned out she was an old costumer of mine (she really changed, LOL), we must have talked an hour and she told me she always had a secret crush on me but I always seemed be be rude towards her. I think the issue I had was I really didn't respect her for her carrying on with different men and her habits and just had no interest. Bottom line was she gave me her phone number to call her anytime. As I always say, I'm just a lesbian but I doubt I'll ever call her.

Louise

No comments: