Sunday, March 22, 2009

Saturday night with my wife

My wife will go out with me once a month or so. Last night we walked into a very upscale restaurant in Margate. It was very busy because of a black tie event. One of the first people to come over to me was the president of the Atlantic Community Collage, Dr Mora, he remedied me we had met at one of the Epicurean dinners we had at the collages restaurant. He also introduced me to his wife who is a PHD and professor, his daughter and son-in-law, I was very impressed at how well I was accepted.

I know a couple people there and like to walk around to talk with them, I saw the owner, Sofia, she and her sister have always been very accepting of me, as I walked in her direction, she push past the people around her and said "Louise, we miss you, where have you been" she hugged and kissed me. Then, the person who was being honored, Dr Dominck Potena (he was retiring) saw me and takes my hand in front of everyone, kisses it and then kisses me 4 times right on my lips, and his daughter was right next to him.

If you ever met me, you would know I'm just not capable of making up these story's and it's a good thing my wife and her friend were witnesses. I only wish I had the courage to ask for a picture but I felt with that company it would have been poor etiquette.

"And people wonder why I cross dress"

No comments: