Thursday, June 11, 2009

Atlantic City Press "Lady Luck"

I was contacted by the Atlantic City Press a few weeks ago and asked if I would be receptive to being a Co-Hostess for a new Website called "Lady Luck". Of course anyone especially a Cross Dresser would jump at the offer. I was some what concerned as to the venue though, even though I cross dress I like to present myself in a positive and not overly provocative image.

I asked what the dress code was and I was told "wild", I sent a couple pictures of what I considered formal and some what suggestive. The person, whom I never met said she loved the girdle, stockings and PVC jacket, I felt that would be a little over the top for an affair in a higher end hotel and for the Press where I suspected pictures would be taken so I opted for a more formal look. I made the right choice.

I would like to put Cross Dressing on a higher plane than just fetish or Drag Queen images, you can make an impression without compromising yourself.

1 comment:

Kenia Brittney Armstrong said...

Louse,

Thank you for doing that. The media is making a circus of trans people as "over the top drag queens". You are an elegant & sosphicated woman regardless of gender. I am a transitioning woman who loves to wear "really nice outfits. Your decision shows the thought we have to present yourselves in public and not some of the media that wants us to get their rating higher and nothing about who are. Thank you for being WHO you are. I've followed your path for months now and always am excited about hearing from you on your site. "Capture every moment, enjoy the day.

Hugs, Brittney