Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A night with US Marshals

I was invited to a birthday party (05/24/09) for a lady I had met a week before at a local restaurant/lounge in Margate, NJ. I went to the hostess desk and was told nothing had been reserved, well did I feel dumb.

I figured as long as I was all dressed up and the place seemed to be lively I'd have a glass of wine and wait a half hour and leave, I had another place I could go, so it wouldn't be a total waste.

As I was standing listing to the music I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder, it turned out to be one of my customers who was quite a few years younger than me but a very big man. I was a little surprised because he's a very popular Architect in the area and had never seen me in public before although his wife had a picture of me from a Atlantic City Pageant parade a few years ago, and he had seen my pictures in my office.

We talked for a while and one of his friends came in and I was introduced. What was interesting was after we talked a few minutes, I wanted to roam around to see if I knew anyone else, when I came back near my friend and I was talking to 2 ladies he motioned me over to him and said his friend thought I was a real woman. He was very impressed and I was some what surprised also because I never feel I'm passable but do make a nice presentation.

As we were talking I had noticed a group of very large, most 6' to maybe 6'6" fit looking guys behind me. At first I didn't really pay attention, but I do like to instigate so I turned around again and looked the tallest one in the eye and he said hello, of course this was my moment, I offered my hand to shake and when he felt my grip he went a little nuts and wanted all his buddies to shake my hand too, there were about 7-8 of them at that time but maybe 15-19 in total as a group. As it turned out they were US Marshals and one was a State Police officer who I ride bike with one of his colleagues. They were totally gentlemen although one who was the biggest in height and size and a New Jersey power lift champion was terrified of me, Go Figure.

Anyway, about 10 PM the birthday party arrived, I hooked up one of the Marshals with one of the ladies, he kept telling me he was hot and horny and I figured I'd pass him off before I looked to good to him. I finally left by midnight.

No comments: