Sunday, June 21, 2009

Saturday night 06 20 09

The lady singer of the band who knows me asked me to come to the lounge they were playing at and asked if I would be kind enough to contact some other people. I mentioned to her I was driving by one couples house and would knock on their door, but they weren't home, so I wrote a note and left that and my card in their door jamb.

Last night when she was thanking everyone for coming out, before going on break she said, I especially what to thank Louise for stuffing notes in peoples door jambs, and her husband said "now Louise will be known as the stalker" I just can't win.

I left there about 10 PM and made another stop for a few minuets at another lounge because another girl who sings was supposed to be there, but she wasn't, so I left and went to a place in Margate. I rarely sit, but I had been on my feet for a while and needed to rest them, A couple came in close and stood by me, the woman was wearing what would be considered "Fetish" style boots with stiletto heels and tight fitting to the knee. I pretty much realised they were most likely open mined and I motioned with my eyes to her husband the boots. He came close to me and said he loved them on her. We started a general conversation and it really never got into what you would think when you meet others with a similar genre I only describe why a lot of males like to cross dress because they're female companions won't dress the way they like so they do it to satisfy their fantasy's (for the most part) they're are many other reasons.

One of the servers who knows me came by and said, look it's Charles Barkley, the basket ball player. Boy that guy is huge, he most have shoulders about 5 feet wide. I really wanted to have my picture with him and even figured how to get it, I was going to say, Mr Barkley, would you like your picture with me. But he was being swarmed by everyone and I just felt it would be rude to impose when he was trying to have an evening out.

No comments: