Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Kid from Broo

I was about to go out this Friday night 07/10/09, but it was a little to early (7:30 PM) so I started to fiddle with my PC which I totally screwed up (maybe someone will volunteer help).


I get a phone call from my son, who lives in NNJ about 2 miles where the jet liner landed in the river. He says "hold on, someone wants to talk to you", I figure it's my grand daughter, instead, it's "THE KID FROM BROKLYN". I don't know if any of you have seen his YouTube clips, but his logic and the way he presents it makes you "Thinkaboutit" his closing line.


I was just coincidental my son was standing in a check out line at a food store and recognized him and mentioned my pop would really be impressed that I got to meet you, The Kid (about 60 years old) said "give him a call, I'll talk to him", he was not at all the way he is in his Ytube rants and I was very impressed that someone like him would volunteer to talk with a stranger just to be nice, of course, he doesn't know of Louise, I'm debating if I should send a picture of the person on the other end of the line he was speaking with. After you see a few of his RANTS you can just imagine the spin he would put on it.


Louise

No comments: