Wednesday, July 29, 2009







My wife and I were invited to an exclusive all gay party, on Sunday 07/18/09. The person she used to work for who owned a very popular gay club in Atlantic City had remodeled the top 2 floors of an 8 story office building into his private home.

The only place I've ever seen this type of architecture and design is in the most upscale hotels in NYC. He had cut an opening between the 2 floors and made a mezzanine type balcony with a Y shaped stair case. The residence has a main kitchen and a private one off their bedroom, and so many amenity's I can't describe them all, it was like a Palace.

He also had, besides about 125 guests a celebrity guest, Carson, from the show "Queer Eye for the straight guy". He's not as flamboyant in person as on the show, a really nice person. There was a small entourage with him, one person may have been his S/O and he was really very good looking with a great figure, even I as a "straight guy" had an eye for him.

The event included mostly h'orderves, an open bar, a pianist and many friends we had made over the years. The owner owns a 1960 Corvair and because he hadn't started it in 2 years asked me to see if I could get it running because I was factory trained on Corvair's, big deal, they were taken off the road because of Bruce Nader's book "unfit at any speed", but I lucked out and got it running in less than 2-3 minuets (corroded points).

I've included a few pictures and my wife with Carson.

No comments: