Wednesday, August 05, 2009

This is a real compliment


I was at a new Alternative" lounge, it's usually not my venue but I just wanted to see what was happening there.


I knew a few people because my wife had would in a Gay club. There was this one younger guy who I've known his Mother & Father for years due to our businesses being next door to each other. The son was gay which doesn't matter to me but when I asked if his Mother knew he said no. I really find that strange because he was at his Grandfathers funeral a couple weeks ago in the front pew with his Boyfriend, I've never seen him with a woman so I can't believe his Mother is that obtuse not to realize, on second though, she may be, I know her.


As I was talking with a couple women there he came over and entered the conversation and I mentioned we knew each other and that his Mother was always attracted to Lou (me) as a guy, but had issues with me as Louise. The son said "I'll tell you why she has an issue with you", she goes out to dance with men and meet someone, but when you're there they all dance with you.


I have to tell you, if that isn't a compliment I don't know what is, and it was pretty much from the horses mouth.

No comments: