Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Night in Veince


Once a year in Ocean City, NJ they have an event called "Night in Venice", I've been invited to a couple of peoples homes to share the event with them and their friends. This year I was invited to 4 different parties plus a Wedding on one of the beaches. The parking and congestion is so bad that once you find a parking space you don't go anywhere else.

I wanted to at least get to 2 or 3 parties, the wedding I politely declined because I find that when I attend them as Louise I tend to distract from the bride and I don't feel that's polite, even though they said they had no difficulty with me as Louise and I had really wanted to offer any pictures I would have taken as a gift from me.

I did eventually get to a second party that was still going and met the Doctors family and friends who had invited me. His Brother in Law seemed to be a little too attracted towards Louise so I had to assure him I was a Lesbian and that I wasn't interested in becoming part of the family.

As always I had a good time and I'm sure the company I was with did also.

No comments: