Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sunday Doctors office

Sunday because of the rain I didn't ride bike which I was happy about due to needed rest from my day before and evening going out as Louise.

I dressed early and my wife and I went to breakfast and then headed over to our doctors office, he operates a clinic and is open Sundays, but we're regular patients, he has other staff to handle walkin's.

The receptionist and patients usually get a kick out of seeing me, either because I look good or most likely they make me out as a guy.

We were brought into one of the exam rooms and after a short wait the doctor came in and knowing me as Louise from one other appointment about 2 years ago politely greeted us and gave me a big smile.

Both my wife and I get injections so he took us to another area and after taking care of my wife asked me to take my place on the table. I sat on the edge and dropped my top, he looked at me with the syringe in his hand and said "I don't know where to start", with a big smile on his face".

As we were leaving I thanked him and he said, you know, you have beautiful eye's, I thanked him and then he said (and trust me this guy is straight and professional) "I'm really confused, I feel as if I.m talking to Marilyn Monroe. I've had a lot of nice things said to me, but coming from him it was one of the nicest, after all he knows Lou too.

No comments: