Sunday, October 11, 2009

Situations this week

Friday I decided to get my nails done, it's a new salon for me but I went a couple weeks before because I wanted to see my wife as she was having hers done. I had mine done also and my wife informed the technician I was a cross dresser, he wasn't surprised about cross dressers since he had some in Atlantic City he worked on. I shared a few of my pictures because it's hard to imagine Lou as someone who Cd's, he seemed to be impressed.

My wife called on Friday morning and made my appointment, so it wasn't as if "Louise" was going in cold turkey so to speak. I was a few minuets late, which is fashionable for me and he was taking care of someone else, but he looked up to see who came in. The shop owner said "Oh, you're Millie's husband, he then said with a stunned expression on his face "OMG, I didn't recognize you, you're stunning", I said I did show you my pictures, but I guess in person I look different.

That evening I went to a sort of up scale restaurant/lounge, where they had a 4 piece group with a female vocalist who was singing lounge music. It was the type environment that if you want to act sophisticated you listen and no one speaks, then everyone applauds whether the singer was good or bad. After she was done with her song I went up the stairs and crossed the room where about 5-6 large tables that seat about 10 people were located and into the bar area. I no sooner ordered a drink when a lady came in and addressed me as Louise and asked if I would mind sitting with them when I came into the polar where the music was. I went over to the entrance and another woman I've known for years who is a lesbian stood up and addressed me also, and whispered she was there with her church group, as if she didn't want me to embarrass her by recognizing her, I just6 said, you can introduce me to them (I put her on a spot) so that's what she did. The only male there asked me if my business was in Margate and said he was the person I would talk with when I ordered parts from his shop. A woman introduced me to her husband then asked me to sit next to her, we chatted on and off between the music for about 20+ minuets and she mention she and the singer were vocalists at the church, I said my wife was also at her church. Well her reaction was some what startled, she said "Your wife" I said yes, she said you're married to a woman, I said why not, I'm just a cross dresser, she said I thought you were a woman.

I'll leave the rest for another post, Louise

1 comment:

Heather said...

"I told ya so".... ;)