Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kiss on the lips at a Semi Red Neck bar

I don't often go into this bar because it's mostly younger people who are mostly trades men (pickup truck types), and rather than expose myself to ridicule or someones Bravado, I just by pass the place by.

Friday I went in after about a year and was greeted by a few woman who had never met me before but became interested in my persona. One woman was a Philadelphia Detective who was there with a girl friend. A big guy who looked very "Red Neck" turned out to be a newly sworn in counsel man and ex prosecutor who also happens to rent an office above a lawyer I ride bike with. He said he had heard of me but never met me. He was a total gentleman. Goes to show you you can't tell a book by it's cover.

I like to walk around when I'm in a lounge and over in a corner were a few people I knew for years as Louise, they're like groupie's. The one person who is like the leader and VERY straight grabbed me and kissed me right on the lips. I was really taken by surprise especially him being with about 10 of his close friends.

My comment to him was, Bob, you never kissed me before..................in public. It was funny.

No comments: