Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm the Walmart Cell Phone Advertisement


I shop at Walmart evey few months as Louise. The last time I was there the gentleman who has the cell phone concession asked if he could have his picture with me. Not that I have a aversion for the front side of the lens I accepted his invitation, I figured he had a boring job and the least I could do were to put a smile on his face.

This past Sunday he told me he had posted the picture on his Face Book account, I asked what the responses were . To my surprise the worse one was about the size of my hands.

To me it just shows that if you present right and people are not dealing with on site peer pressure most people will act or speak the way they really feel. He sent me the picture yesterday and I just needed to post it.

No comments: