Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Bouncer


I mentioned a new place I've been going to. I've seen this bouncer a few times there, he's polite but definitely not the type that would be interested or even want anyone to think he was accepting of the likes of me.

Apparently after being introduce to the owner by a local assembly man the owner gave the staff an OK with me.

I was sitting with 3 lady's who I began talking with and asked me to sit with them while they ate. I realized that after a curtain time when dinner hour is over they clear the tables and make a dance floor. We were the last table and the bouncer came over and dragged me and my chair out to the middle of the dance area playing with me, I was pretty surprised.

I was walking around the bar to leave when I met 2 other lady's I know and they offered me a drink, as we were talking the bouncer comes over and wants me to come outside, I though, Oh boy, he wants me out. We go out to the porch and he has someone there with a camera, he wanted his picture with me. The big Lug, what a softy.

No comments: