Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Investment meeting

Last Wednesday night my wife and I (as Louise) went to an investment seminar about new IRA and tax strategys, very informative.

We were the 3 rd couple to come in so there were some open tables. We ordered our drinks and another older couple came in and weren't sure where they wanted to sit, I motioned that the seats at our table were available so they sat with us.

Just before we were served dinner, my friend who owns a local slot machine manufacturing company came in with his wife, we went to school together, I was very surprised that he came over to me to say hi, we had met a few months before in a much different environment than this, so it took some courage. Many people feel guilt by association, no matter what their motivations are.

We started with some general conversation with the seated couple, names and so on (I introduce myself as Louise when en-femme). We continued our conversations as to where we lived and then type of occupations. Our food came and we just chatted on. I then mentioned that many people in the area didn't do what I did, I had assumed that after talking together for almost an hour they realized my gender. The lady asked "what do you do", I said I'm a cross dresser, she looked a little surprised and said "what, I thought you were sisters"

What else do I need to say?

Louise

No comments: