Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A new Dress




A new dress is usually not new for me, but this one was brand new verses the Thrift Shop things I usually buy.

I had gone to a field trip with some members of the Photography club I belong to because it was here in Atlantic City. We went to Ocean 1. As I was leaving I noticed a really nice dark blue dress on a mannequin so I went in to see how much it cost. It was a little pricey but I was feeling in a spending mood (for a change).

I looked around and didn't see another of that color so I asked a sales girl if that was the last one, she checked and the manager took it off the mannequin for me.

I was Lou at the time and the people there were sort of animate towards me. I paid for the dress and then just had to ask if they thought it would look good on the person in the picture I showed them on my camera. They confirmed it would be stunning. When I said that was me, they wanted me to try it on right then, I declined but said I would be back some time dressed in it for them. It just so happens my Class Reunion is in August at Ocean 1 in one of the restaurants.

No comments: