Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dinner over Looking the Ocean



I've mentioned I belong to the South Jersey Epicurean Society. It's a nice group of people and my wife and I would never have visited so many different restaurants if we weren't members. Not all the dinners are more than 3-3 1/2 stars and many have been 1-1 1/2.

Last month was at a Time Share hotel in Atlantic City (name is not important), the views were great wish the dinner was too. The girl who does the photography for the group had just bought a new Nikon D90 and was doing her first photo's with it, as you can see some of the colors are over saturated.

My wife found a seat by a window and sent me to get a drink for her. I was standing near a African American lady who started up a conversation with me, her opening remark was "I love your outfit". If you've followed my posts, I only shop thrift shops and I was wearing a white body briefer as a dress with a nice red cover-up. I started wearing my underwear as outwear before Madonna was even born, she stole my idea.

Anyway, the lady invited me to join her and her husband in their room, but I declined.

The same week we had dinner with a different group at Lucy the famous Margate elephant.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for passing along your "blog" address. . . and your photos are cute and soooo feminine. . . Congratulations of beautifully transitioning. . .