Saturday, August 28, 2010

The two girls

Last night I went to a new lounge that was supposed to have Karaoke, it was canceled. As I was leaving there was a woman who said she loved the song I sang a couple weeks before, it was called "Chocolate Covered Salty Balls" she said it was very appropriate because she said she was checking my "bulge" out, I didn't think I was that big.

From there I went to Margate and stopped in a very popular place, mostly 30-60 year old patrons and upscale, the women would be considered "Trophy Wife" types.

I was wondering around the bar when two young girls (30 they told me)wanted to talk. As we conversed the one felt my leg and started to grab it, she went a little over board for a married woman and started to grind against my thigh (not that I minded).

Her friend asked if men hit on me, I said not often and she motioned an older gentleman who used the girls as an impetus to start talking with me. After about 1-2 minutes he had his arm around me, the girls were laughing. The one had asked what I do if a man hits on me previously, I said I usually shake their hand with a firm grip, so I offered my hand, but didn't over do it, just firm enough for him to know what I was, he yelped, the girl burst out laughing. I offered my good nights and left alone.

No comments: