Monday, September 27, 2010

Very busy week

Starting with Monday night, I went to "Out at the Inn" at the Ram's Head Inn, in Absecon, NJ. It's called a mixer and everyone is invited and accepted (unless you're looking to fill your drug prescription in the rest room). It was a slow evening which is unusual.

Wednesday I was asked to be interviewed by the Press of Atlantic City "Hometown" section, but I'm not sure it will run because they ran an article about me 7 years ago. Her photographer wasn't with her during the interview but on Friday another person wanted to interview me from Stockton State collage for her Physiology course, the press photographer had arranged to be at my home for that interview.

Since I was dressed Wednesday and Friday I went out, I normally do on Friday anyway. Both nights we OK, but again very slow at the two places I went.

Saturday night I went to Brigantine with my wife, we had fun there and did some Karaoke, I must admit I pass and look much better than I sing. As my wife and I were leaving, a guy who was smoking and also made a comment to his buddy inside stopped me and asked "what's your story", I politely replied, I enjoy dressing up to go out, my wife chimed in, "we've been together MANY years and I love him for who he is. TALK ABOUT SUPPORT..

I had also done some shopping at the local thrifts Wednesday and Friday and found a nice purple "Nancy Ganz" body briefer I wore as a dress. Everyone thinks Madonna started the rave about wearing underwear as outerwear, but I taught her, I've dressed like that before she was around.

Pictures next time.

No comments: