Thursday, December 02, 2010

The eye Doctor

I don't post articles if they don't have something to do with Louise, this does.

I've been fighting what I was told was an allergy condition in my left eye, and was prescribed medication for it for the last 3 weeks. Today I woke up with pain, redness and crust around it. I decided to get a second opinion and was lucky there was an opening within an hour.

The Dr was in the exam room within 2 minuets and he recognized me from about 2 years ago, I asked had he ever met me out and he said we may have, but he could have been dressed too (he was comfortable joking with me), then He asked if I were wearing panties, he said he was. I was getting a little annoyed, I felt he was being some what unprofessional, but I recall he was that way the first time I met him.

Then he reminds me he is an Olympic level Fencer, and relates a recent occurrence. There is a person (male) who also Fences at the same level as my Dr, he said he was very good. Well, this person had SRS and came back after 3 years as a registered woman Fencer and won the woman's title. I said I don't think that's fair, he said the only thing the rule book says about trans-sexual is they had to be on hormones and the surgery for at least 3 years, so he was qualified.

I haven't researched it, but I'll take his word. Anyway, Louise can't wear her contacts for a week.

No comments: