Sunday, April 03, 2011

Pushing the Androg limits




I never pretend to know or do everything first, so I'll give some of the encouragement I've received not only to my wife but someone I helped come out in public a few years ago, Heather. Heather as Joe looks more male than I although because of her body type if you look from the neck down, he/she definitely has a female body. I on the other hand am very muscular and who knows what goes through peoples minds when they see me trying to push the envelope dressed androgynously.
Today I tried to see what would happen. I usually wear "Gloria Vanderbilt" jeans, but they don't really draw attention other than they fit very good and probably no one knows why unless they see the little swan on the change pocket. Today I wore a pair of tight stretch jeans, definitely form fitting and very femme looking, I also carried a shoulder purse.
First we went to or regular restaurant for breakfast, I know a few people there and went to say Hi. I noticed, especially the women checking me out, because their eye's went to my jeans, I'm not sure if they were staring at them or the "bulge". I went by a booth to go to the restroom where 4 women were sitting, as I approached and passed the lady facing me I could feel her glare, when I came back towards the other ladies, now facing me, she must have clued them in, they were staring too. I wanted to laugh out loud and say something, but I held my composure.
We then went to Sam's and after some other shopping went to a new restaurant for dinner. I left my wife out at the door so she get a spot in line and I parked the car, as I came back one lady was compelled to stop me and tell me not to eat to much because I'd ruin my figure in the jeans, as I got next to the line walking towards my wife I heard a young girl, maybe 12 or so, ask her mother, is that a man or woman. Oh come on, if anything I look like a "Butch Bitch". In side, because it was buffet style I had to make a couple trips for food and got a lot of either jean or crotch stares, mostly women, but also a few guys gave me a big smile. Anyway, I'm sure you get the picture.

No comments: