Monday, October 03, 2011

Sunday Breakfast

This just happened yesterday, Sunday the 2 nd. My wife Millie and I like to go to breakfast on Sundays to our favorite restaurant, they were busy so I let her off by the front door to register our name and I parked the car.  I came in a couple minutes later and the entrance way was packed, I saw two people signing (Deaf Mutes), I really admire people capable of communicating that way and trust me, Millie and I don't judge special needs people, I was an assistant scout master at a home for abandoned kids who were mostly terminally ill. Anyway, Millie was standing on one side of the area and I on the other side, she and I tend to be mischievous at times and will banter in public, so I said "do I know you" she said "no leave me alone", I said "but you're cute and I'd like to know you", in the mean time everyone was watching us, she said "why don't you kiss my butt". All of a sudden everyone about 12 people started to sign to each other, hands were flying all over the place, I had no idea everyone there were deaf mutes.  The moral of the story is, it was a moot moment.

No comments: