Monday, November 14, 2011

The Epicurean dinner

My wife and I often go to the Epicurean dinners once a month (depending on the location), this month it was at the Atlantic City Country Club.

This month the sisters from Crazy Susan's Cookie store in Ocean City, NJ were the guest speakers. I had gone to get some h'orderves for my wife and myself and my wife was talking with a lady, she introduced her as Crazy Susan's sister (Linda) and said this is my husband Louise. My wife went to the lady's room and Linda said, I didn't realize you were a man when you came over to us.

The rest of the evening went fairly normally, most of the people know us from the 3 or so years we've been members, if not they ask and then after becoming comfortable that we're not soliciting anything start talking with us.

No comments: