Tuesday, June 05, 2012



Last Friday night (6/1/12) I went to a new restaurant/lounge that has recently reopened with a new name and owners in Somers Point (name intentionally not mentioned).This place has been very successful since day one and the owner is VERY accepting of me, so much so he intentionally makes a point of finding me and greeting me each time I come there, although, I don't want to encourage other Cd's to patronize the location for fear it may "label or Tag" his business as a CD/TG hangout.

As I started to cruse one of the 2 bars I ran into the Ex of a friend of mine who I still ride bicycle with, as you can see she is very attractive and accepting of "Louise", totally contrary to her Ex-husband. I have mentioned to him (or asked), if he's so straight and hetero-sexual, why is it he likes to screw me every time he sees me?


No comments: